Are you an organised recruitment administrator looking for 25 hours per week in a beautiful location in Harborne?
I am reaching out as we are working with a large mental health hospital in Harborne to find a temporary administrator for up to 3 months to support with the recruitment and onboarding of support workers and nurses for a new ward they are opening.
The role will include:
· Shortlisting, arranging interviews, processing documentation, on boarding of candidates,
· Liaising with candidates throughout Onboarding process, monitor & update priority & pipeline lists.
· Arranging and organising inductions for new starters
· Arrange mandatory staff training & follow up
· Update employee files accurately
The role is on a beautiful site and is office based, to start as soon as possible, paying up to £13.75 per hour.
A DBS check is necessary for the role based on the site specification.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please respond asap.