« Back to results
New Home Sales Advisor
Permanent: £25,000 to £27,000 per annum
Working hours: Thursday-Monday 10am-5pm
Previous experience as a New Home Sales Advisor would be highly desirable; however a proven track record of sales results and a history of providing exceptional customer satisfaction would also make an ideal candidate for this position. In return, you will receive a competitive salary, attractive bonus structure and mileage when travelling to site.
You will demonstrate excellent communication and negotiating skills, be able to prioritise a busy workload and have excellent attention to detail. Exceptional organisation skills and pride in delivering the highest standards of customer care are also essential to be successful in this position.
As New Home Sales Advisor your responsibilities will include:
* Providing professional on-site sales advice that delivers sales volumes, revenues and excellence in customer service to agreed targets
* Responsible for keeping engaged with customers after there first visit to site
* Effectively self manage sales appointments to ensure you are engaging as many customers as possible on a weekly basis by self generation of leads and greeting customers when they visit the site
* Manage and co-ordinate all on-site sales and administration activities working closely with site construction and customer service colleagues to deliver the company customer service charter and achieve excellence in sales and customer service
* Maintain an accurate knowledge of the progress of each plot on your development updating customers on a weekly basis on progress and ensuring missives are signed
* Support in managing the working partnerships with management companies, third party providers and suppliers
* Assist in the product of key status reports and updates on all KPI's relation to the sales & marketing function
If this New Home Sales Advisor sounds like the job you've been searching for, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.