« Related vacancies
Love Customer Service and Not sales?
Passionate about providing the best Customer Service experience?
If you love customer service and are motivated by making life easier for others, you'll enjoy working at our professional contact centre in Glasgow City Centre where helping people is always number one. The benefits are great too with a starting salary from £17,440 plus excellent benefits.
Working for one of the leading insurers in the UK and due to continuous growth our client is looking for additional Customer Service Advisors to support existing teams.
You don't necessarily have to have worked in a call centre before and if you have relevant customer service experience gained in another environment then you'll be a great addition to the existing team.
Your role will be to answer a range of calls from a variety of different customers , understand their circumstances and work through insurance claims. Keeping customer updated and liaising with 3rd parties.
The focus will be on having quality conversations with customers and giving them the best possible experience.
We offer a range of shift patterns covering 37.5 per week, Shift patterns are working
between the hours of 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday
and some Saturdays working 9am -2pm.
Further benefits and opportunities for reward include:
* Pension 9% of your base salary
* Private medical insurance
* Attractive holiday entitlement
* 50% off Home, Motor and Pet insurance
* Free Travel insurance
* Breakdown cover
* Flexible rewards including Life insurance, income
* protection, critical illness insurance, personal accident insurance
* Retail card, with discounts at big name retailers
* My Discounts - a discounts website for all our employees, with great discounts, cash back savings and offers across hundreds of brilliant high street brands, travel, tickets, gym memberships and much more.
Successful candidate's must be able to pass a credit check, basic disclosure Scotland and CIFAS
Interested? Then submit your CV today to find out more and to secure an immediate interview.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.