« Back to results
Customer Service Advisor
Backshift Customer Service Advisor
Backshift - hours 14:00 - 22:30
Do you have customer service experience? Would you like to work for a large Global Organisation? Then I have the job for you!
My client provides customer support services for users of Gaming equipment and devices and if that doesn't sound exciting to you, we can assure you it is ! We challenge you to come and work for them in a multilingual fun environment, where they support various languages and communicate daily with people across the UK and Ireland.
My client operates between 8am - 11pm Monday to Sunday on a rotational basis. My client offers a good benefit package as below:
* 40 hours contract - flexible shifts
* Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
* Learning and Development courses
* Career opportunities within the account
* Monthly incentive plan
What you need to do in return ? well… you need to effectively use your excellent customer service skills to provide friendly and knowledgeable information to our end users, assist them with support and user-related enquiries via phone and email and advise them on procedures to give the best resolution. We work on a fast paced environment where dedicated and flexibility matters.
If you feel you would like to be part of the this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please read on :
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS
* Dealing with queries via EMAIL, Phone and letter to customers' satisfaction
* Ensuring that cases and calls are logged in accordance with the Data Quality guidelines
* To complete required training and pass all verification tests
* To reach and maintain a level of product and procedure competence and customer service skills agreed with Team Lead
* To respond to a wide range of incoming and outgoing customer enquiries, resolving any customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner
* Using a broad range of questioning skills to understand and resolve customer(s) needs and expectations.
* Ensuring that the information provided is clearly understood by the customer(s)
* Prompt and accurate completion of all administration activities to ensure full customer satisfaction
* Keep up to date on new or enhanced products/services in order to provide a high quality service to customers.
* Full compliance with all legislative requirements
* Take part in and identify self-development opportunities and training needs
* Contribute to team and process improvements.
If interested please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.