« Back to results
30 x Customer Service - £16200 - £18,500
Customer Service Advisor x 30
Are you looking for a new exciting career in Customer Service that offers a competitive pay. To make it even better - this role is based at the Edinburgh Gyle with free parking and regular public transportation connections.
In this Customer service position, you'll be well paid to answer calls from business customers, assist with queries, provide account and product related information and carry out transactions over the telephone.
* Exceed customer expectations by delivering timely, accurate service in a professional manner.
* Ensure all aspects of a customer's pension enquiry are resolved to a high level of satisfaction by effective use of the clients systems and processes.
* Communicate with customers through inbound/outbound telephone calls and email channels.
* Deliver efficient work practices by understanding and utilising the clients software and process.
* Work as part of a team to contribute to a culture of a "great place to work".
* Work within the company procedures to maintain a high level of trust in the company brand.
* Meet or exceed all performance metrics as defined in your personal performance management
12 week temp contract with a perm opportunity for the right candidate.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age