« Back to results
I am recruiting for an experienced contact centre Quality Assessor. This is a fantastic role working for a market leader client based in Stockport.
The role is to support the Quality Assurance Manager in ensuring that telephonic activities are carried out in accordance with the relevant regulatory legislation and framework as laid out within the Training and Competence Scheme and Financial Planning Principles.
You will also support provision of high quality management information and risk summary to senior management
* Undertaking quality assurance assessments on Executives and Advisers including call monitoring and client file review.
* Undertaking quality assurance assessments on Consultants
* Highlights and reports any ongoing or ad hoc compliance and competence issues to QAM including regulatory breaches and lost business opportunities, to ensure sales activity remains compliant
* Coaching and monitoring of all advisers to ensure consistency, compliance with regulatory framework
* Arranges and assists in the training of new and existing advisers to ensure they are fully equipped to deliver compliant sales
* Completion of internal reports
* Support QAM in ensuring record keeping is accurate and appropriately maintained
* Responsibility for complaint handling, with support from shared services.
* Support QAM in ensuring that specific Treating Customers Fairly requirements are met
* Support QAM in designing and commissioning external customer satisfaction surveys
Experience, competencies and qualifications
* At least 2 years experience in the Financial Services Industry within a compliance or quality role
* High level of personal integrity
* Ability to provide difficult feedback to advisers
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong IT skills
* Experience of an advised sale regime, specifically with reference to Protection
* Good understanding of legislative framework in which Protection business operates
* An awareness of regulatory and legislative rules and good practice
* Financial services qualification
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.