« Related vacancies
German Speaking Customer Service Advisor
Permanent: £21,000 per annum
Job Title: German Speaking Customer Service Adviser
Job Location: Didsbury
Job Salary: £21k
Are you passionate about Customer Service and fluent in English and German?
Then this is the Customer Service job for you!
We are currently looking for German speaking Customer Service Advisors to work for a worldwide luxury brand based in fantastic offices in Didsbury, and are looking for individuals with great attention to detail and excellent communication skills.
* To deal with individual customer's accounts, inbound telephone enquiries and requests in an effective manner
* Interact with customers through a range of channels (telephone, paper mail, email and other internet channels) and will act as the face of our Brand
* You will be taking calls from customers; you will apply specialist knowledge, skills, and appropriate behaviours effectively to achieve a successful outcome
* Bilingual - English and German
Hours of work:
Flexible between Monday to Sunday and the hours of 8am and 6pm on a Shift Pattern (rarely work weekends, majority is Monday to Friday)
* Bilingual - English and one of the above mentioned languages
* Strong communication skills
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Ability to multi-task whilst working within a quality driven environment
* Problem solving skills
Then we want to hear from you! Please apply online now with your CV or call Tom on (0161) (835) (8322)
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Service, Inbound Customer Service, Call Centre, Contact Centre, Inbound, Customer, Service, german speaking, german language, german customer service, german inbound, german inbound customer service
Locations: Manchester, Sale, Altrincham, Manchester City Centre, Didsbury, West Didsbury, East Didsbury, Stockport, didsbury centre, Cheadle, Cheadle Village, Cheadle, Manchester, Manchester city, Manchester City Centre
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.