My client based in Liverpool is currently recruiting for a highly experienced Finance Assistant to provide support to the Finance team in all financial, business and administrative functions.
The role is offered on a temporary, full time basis, with hours of work being 8:15-16:00, Monday to Friday.
There is potential opportunity for the role to be made permanent at the end of the contract!
Key Duties/ Responsibilities of the role will include-
- To process all purchase orders, invoices and credit card invoices
- To ensure that suppliers are paid in accordance with agreed terms and conditions
- To deal with all purchase ledger enquiries
- To negotiate purchase ledger discounts for early payment as appropriate
- To prepare purchase payment run
- To complete all financial administration relating to lettings, including all invoicing
- To raise all other sales invoices and credit notes as required
- To implement rigorous credit control procedures, including the production of regular reports showing the status of outstanding balances
- At least two years' experience of working in a Finance Team, including experience of credit control and dealing with suppliers' queries
- Prior experience of Financial Accounting software- preferably Sage
If you feel you have the relevant experience for the role, please apply immediately!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.