A reputable Top 150 law firm are seeking an ambitious Banking & Finance lawyer to join their Southampton office as a Senior Associate or Partner. They are a full serviced firm with multiple offices across the South and have over 100 specialist lawyers across all offices. Renowned in the industry, they consistently earn high rankings in legal directories, The Legal 500 and Chambers UK, along with the High Net Worth 2023, demonstrating their commitment to delivering high quality work for valued clients. Additionally, they have also been listed as "Best Law Firms" in both 2022 and 2023.
As a firm that values innovation, client satisfaction, and professional development, you will be part of a stimulating and collaborative environment for talented individuals to thrive. You will be surrounded by "Leading Lawyers" and part of an award-winning team that is highly respected in the industry.
You will have exposure to high quality work right from the start, offering excellent prospects for advancing your career. You will be advising prominent financial institutions, including several well-known household names.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Be a qualified solicitor or legal executive with experience in Banking & Finance law.
- Be commercially astute and pragmatic with the ability to focus on your clients' needs to provide practical and robust advice.
- Have a good understanding of the corporate market, its challenges and opportunities.
- A sense of initiative and enthusiasm.
- Able to work well within a team and provide support to other fee-earners as appropriate.
- Confidence and ability to communicate to a high standard.
- Competent IT skills.
The firm offers excellent opportunities for career development and professional development. In addition, competitive salaries, a great working environment, and a whole host of benefits, including hybrid and flexible working.
Please apply as direction or contact Stephanie Richardson at Search Legal for more information on 07584 104790.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.