Youth Engagement Officer - Hampshire - £23k - Permanent
Do you want to be a part of innovative youth engagement movement, making a positive daily impact on the lives of young people in Hampshire?
My client, operating across 11 countries, is committed to building a generation of confident, independent and aspirational young people. They are currently looking for Youth Engagement Advisor's in the area in to deliver programmes for young persons in line with government-led programmes.
This fantastic full-time Youth Engagement Advisor role has an attractive salary of £23,000 and additional benefits to enhance your lifestyle. You'll be working in a fast-paced, challenging environment engaging with a diverse mix of 15-17-year-olds and managing caseload of schools.
The Youth Engagement Officer role will be responsible for the following areas:
- Be accountable for driving consistent strong performance via recruitment events such as school assemblies and youth groups.
- Present to large audiences of young people generating enthusiasm and a passion for getting involved in the scheme via schools, colleges & youth group events.
- Deliver committed and engaging sales pitches when working on recruitment stalls.
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, including teachers, parents/guardians, community leaders, governors.
* It will help your application if you have experience of working in youth programmes or sales.
* You should be confident in engaging a young audience and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* You will achieve your targets based on expressions of interest and sign-ups per school.
What you'll receive:
This role offers a unique opportunity for participants to build life skills such as confidence, team building and independence in preparation for their next stages of adulthood.
If you're as committed as our client in bringing positive change to society and local communities, please contact Carla Manser for further details today.