£15.86 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a YOT Officer on a temporary contract, working Full time hours.
Blackpool Young People's Service need a qualified, experienced YOT Officer to supervise high risk/complex cases, write reports and act as court officer to support the service during recruitment to permanent posts. A solid working knowledge of National Standards, Case Management Guidance and AssetPlus is essential, within ChildView as our case management system.
Responsibilities of the role
* To deliver effective youth justice services in compliance with National Standards for Youth Justice, Case Management Guidance:
* Assessment of young people who offend, including specialist assessments, e.g. Sexually Harmful Behaviour, Speech Language and Communication Needs. Etc.,
* Managing bail and remand cases
* Managing cases subject to the YOT's Multi-Agency Risk Management Procedure (high and very high risk) - child protection, MAPPA, child sexual exploitation (CSE) and sexually harmful behaviour cases
* Planning and sequencing of community and custodial sentences
* Delivery of interventions to address offending behaviour and other criminogenic needs, including AIM2 interventions for sexually harmful behaviour and 'keep safe' work with young people at risk of CSE.
* Enforcement of statutory court orders to maintain compliance
* Writing Pre-Sentence and Referral Order Panel Reports based on assessments
* Court Officer duties (including weekend and bank holidays on a rota basis)
* Multi-agency working to negotiate and co-ordinate information sharing and services provided by partner agencies
* Diversity awareness and anti-discriminatory practice
* Acting as Duty Officer
* Transportation of service users. A full current driving licence and access to own transport is essential to meet the requirements of this post. Applicants who are covered by DDA will be considered on an individual basis where reasonable adjustments can be made.
* Lone working
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Enhanced DBS
Please email your CV to: email@example.com or call: 0161 835 8772 for further details.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age