My client is looking for a mechanically minded person to add to their expanding team.
day to day the role will involve:
- Prepare standard mechanical equipment for servicing.
- Service equipment as per company quality procedure.
- Maintain all equipment provided for service, in line with operational requirements or schedules.
- Identify equipment in need of repair and spare parts etc.
- Complete service documentation to a high and accurate standard
Skills and experience required:
- Time-served in a Mechanical discipline
- Forklift License
- Pressure testing experience
- On-hands off-shore experience
If you feel you would be suitable for the role please apply by submitting your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.