A fantastic opportunity for a workshop supervisor to progress into a workshop manager position with a leading supplier of fitness equipment. Having multiple sites in Scotland and customers across the UK, a hands-on mechanically minded supervisor would be the ideal fit for the team to deal with equipment servicing, customer queries and organising the existing team to ensure maximum efficiency.
The Workshop manager role would be day-shift only, with some flexibility required at peak times and includes 29 days holiday, pension contribution and employee discounts.
Day to Day duties will involve the following:
- Delivering internal service level agreements
- Ensure all HR work activity is completed in full and timely
- Continually review and improve department procedures and processes
- Ensure returns and repairs are processed in accordance with company procedure
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of new or updated parts
- Review and manage the Inventory Planning and ordering of parts
To be considered for the workshop manager role, the following experience is essential:
- Supervisory/management experience
- Previous experience in ordering parts from suppliers
- Adept at problem solving & complaint resolution with a 'can do' attitude
- An understanding of continuous improvement and Lean 5S culture
- HNC in a mechanical discipline or similar
If you feel you meet the requirements, please apply by submitting your CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.