£27,000 - £30,000
Monday - Friday
The Workshop Manager will be responsible for overseeing operations at the Tyre Outlet based in Wrexham. The Tyre Outlet is committed to delivering first class customer experience carrying out services such as fitting tyres on commercial and non-commercial vehicles.
- Getting involved in the day to day running of the outlet
- Delivering excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with existing customers as well as bring on new business
- Overseeing a team of 5 Tyre Fitters
- Managing logistics, and time management of customers
- Overseeing the break-down unit
- Working closely with the Business Directors to ensure policies are fully managed
- Ensuring good house-keeping standards are to a high level
- Enforcing H&S onsite
- Overseeing Workshop security
- Strong mechanical experience, preferably with a speciality in tyres
- Exceptional management and leadership skills and experience
- Clear and positive communication skills across all levels of management, and excellent face-to-face and telephone communication
- A flexible and forward thinking approach
- The ability to be a hands on leader where required - with the ability to both oversee and manage the day-to-day whilst actively working on longer-term development of the site
- Experience within the tyre industry is preferable.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.