Works Coordinator (Part-time/Evenings)
Permanent, £8.75 per hour
We have an excellent opportunity for a Part-time Works Coordinator to join a busy and thriving company based not far from Kirby. This is a permanent role in and you will be part of the out of hours team, working hours are 4.30pm - 11.00pm, three/four days out of five on a rolling rota. This position is ideal for someone looking for a role to fit around daytime commitments.
Duties will include:
* Answering calls from tenants in relation to emergency breakdowns at their property
* Responding to emergency and calls, prioritising each call out accordingly
* Allocating engineers to emergency breakdowns
* Accurately updating the internal system with relevant information
* Communicating with customers and engineers in in difficult situations ensuring best value is achieved from the resource available.
* Completing administration relation to the breakdown, costs of the work and invoicing
Skills and experience:
* Engineers coordinator
* Works coordinator
* Property Manager
* Customer Service Administrator
Please send your CV to Search for immediate consideration.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.