I am currently working with a well known financial services company who are looking for a Workplace Consultant with experience in DB/DC Pensions.
The main purpose of the role is to provide focused pension advice to individual scheme memebers and pension's guidance to all Employee Benefits clients and their employees.
To be considered for this role you must be Level 4 qualified and have a strong technical knowledge of both DB and DC schemes.
This is a home based role and will include regular travel around the UK.
Key Responsibilities & Main Tasks
- Create, build and maintain long term relationships through quality of advice and service;
- Arrange and attend meetings with members as well as responding to ongoing member queries regarding their schemes;
- Provide a full review of a client's current pension arrangements, undertake a fact find, know your customer, risk profile and capacity for loss to provide an appropriate recommendation report;
- Stay up to date with employee benefit trends in the industry, monitor market developments and assist with the identification of revenue generation opportunities for existing clients
- Provide initial Group Employee Pension Advice in the workplace presentations to clients & Employees
- Provide Pension Guidance presentations to Employees
- Ensure all presentation data is up to date with employee benefits changes and industry trends.
- Build and maintain successful relationships with clients and their employees
- Identify opportunities for upselling/cross-selling based on understanding client needs
- Build and maintain relationships with the EB Consultants and EB Support team to ensure the delivery of excellent clients service at all times
Skills & Qualifications:
- Level 4 qualified
- Strong technical knowledge of both Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution schemes
- A full understanding of the requirements of, and regulations underpinning auto-enrolment.
- Strong numerical ability
- Well-developed literacy and communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office solutions, including strong Word and Excel skills
- G60 or AF3 and experience of pension transfers and retirements including drawdown
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.