Workforce Planner Gateshead, UK £32,000 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
We are recruiting for an experienced Workforce Planner to join our successful business as we go through an exciting change. This is a 6 month fixed term contract, based within a contact centre, and comes with an excellent salary of £32000 per annum.
As a Workforce Planner you will have overall responsibility for the scheduling, forecasting and end to end planning function within the contact centre. You will oversea and direct both the planning and short/medium/long term scheduling of the contact centre operation. The role is full time, 40 hours per week within business core hours of 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday.
This role will suit a Workforce Planner with experience of working in a service delivery team and will include the following responsibilities:
- Taking overall responsibility for capacity plans, FTE plans, attrition analysis and recruitment numbers
- Designing, implementing and distributing shift patterns and schedules for campaigns to fit client requirements, staffing and productivity targets.
- Attending daily, weekly calls to present and discuss current resourcing position with internal stakeholders.
- Providing required management information to allow business areas to manage holidays effectively
- Ensuring all technicians have a full schedule of work each day and are fully utilised to ensure maximum productivity.
- Developing processes, tools and KPI's to control and optimise resource scheduling
- Ensuring all jobs are attended and completed within the required response time
- Ensuring accuracy of information provided.
- Working with departments to understand demand and resources.
- Contacting field technicians to discuss tasks and where necessary reprioritising workloads.
- Using software to plan schedules and book in tasks
Applicants for the Workforce Planner role must have:
- 3 years experience of resource planning or experience of working within a call centre environment
- Experience with workforce management systems/highly advanced Excel skills
To start your recruitment journey for this Workforce Planner role paying £32,000 please contact us today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age