A well established global business located close to the M23 in Surrey are looking to add a skilled Workday Analyst to their HRIS function to play a key role in the ongoing optimisation and support of Workday.
Workday experience is required and ideally you will combine effective people skills and an analytical approach towards problem solving.
In return you will gain exposure to global Workday projects within a multi billion dollar business who administer their HRIS estate from Surrey.
Workday Business Analyst - Surrey - Required Profile:
- Workday experience, likely to be a minimum of 6 months solid experience
- HRIS Analyst / Business Analyst skillset
- Workday configuration experience, or desire to learn
- Applicants are very welcome from either a Consulting or End User background.
- For more details of this opportunity - Workday Business Analyst - please forward your CV for immediate consideration or contact Wayne Costello
Workday Business Analyst - Surrey - Salary upto £55,000 + Package
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.