Windows Engineer - Consultancy
Search IT are working in partnership with an award winning Managed Services Provider in West Lothian which is looking for an experienced Wintel Consultant to join the team.
The Windows Engineer will be responsible for the system design, implementation, support and documentation of new and / or upgraded customer systems.
The key duties are:
* Provide technical support to customers on a day to day basis
* Deliver assignments on time or ahead of schedule
* Be recognised as a technical expert
* Be the primary consultancy contact for sales engagements regarding opportunities
* Completion of all assignment paperwork - technical design documentation, user guides, customer sign offs etc
* Contribute to all consulting engagement activities leading to production of the final deliverable
* Act as a role model/coach/mentor for more junior team members
* Continually develop technical knowledge in agreed domain
* Produce implementation plans and execute the plans throughout the project
Key areas are:
* Microsoft Consultancy (server & desktop) (AD, Exchange)
* Cisco - Networking
* VMWare Consultancy
* EMC Storage Consultancy
* Private Cloud consultancy
If you are an experienced Windows Engineer looking for your next permanent role in West Lothian, then get in touch with Simon Allen to discuss.