Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
Up to £32000.00 per annum
Your future employer is offering a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious White Goods Field Service Engineer to join their rapidly growing environment. The ideal candidate will be from a white goods back ground and value growth and professionalism. A very generous salary of £32k and above is being offered for the successful candidate, as well as a number of extremely generous benefits, such as; bonus scheme, option for commission, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, a company vehicle with private use, a daily lunch allowance, a generous company pension scheme, and many more.
The expected duties and ideal experience for the successful candidate are as follows:
* Repairing and servicing white goods in domestic and commercial settings
* Carry out fault finding and diagnostics
* Provide excellent customer service and represent the company brand to a high standard
* Carry out 4-6 jobs per day in your local patch
* 2 years in white goods engineering experience
* A full UK drivers license
* Relevant electrical qualification (desired)
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who values progression and company values. A background in white goods engineering is essential, for a minimum of 2 years. A full and comprehensive training program is also provided.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.