Reception- Gym Host - London £23,000
Working hours: 35 hours per week between the hours of 7am - 9pm (shifts)
Purpose of the Role:
The role of the Wellbeing/ Gym host is to provide the highest level of personalised Reception and customer care and service to all internal employees within the treatment and gym facilities.
Passion and service are integral to everything this company does on a daily basis. They believe it's the little things that make a real difference to the experiences people have. The foundation of their culture is to build trusted partnerships within their company and their clients. This is underpinned by their exceptional service values
* We attract and retain the best talent
* We invest the resources to set our people up for success
* We develop our people to support growth and career progression
* We celebrate, reward and recognise our people's achievements
* We take pride in everything we do
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* To provide a warm, courteous and prompt welcome on arrival for all residents and visitors to the leisure facilities.
* Provide assistance to individuals with disabilities, including assisting visually, hearing, or physically-impaired individuals within guidelines (e.g., escorting them when requested, using words to explain actions, writing directions on paper, moving objects out of the way)
* To anticipate any resident needs, follow up and ensure that the resident expectations are met and where possible exceeded.
* Looking after all the guests needs whether it's providing fresh towels, assisting within the gym area, offering refreshments, organising and managing the allocation and tidiness of lockers and tidying the leisure area etc.
* To handle all incoming telephone calls / enquiries promptly giving a warm, courteous welcome and using the agreed salutation.
* Working close to all our service partners and maintaining a good relationship to expand business.
* To carry out regular checks of the reception area, treatment rooms and gym area and reporting and logging any details as required.
* To ensure that a detailed daily log is maintained for any incidents, guest requests and shift handover.
Safety and Security:
* To Report work related accidents, or other injuries immediately upon occurrence to manager/supervisor.
* Follow company and department safety and security policies and procedures to promote a clean and safe environment.
* Maintain awareness of unsafe work procedures or conditions and/or report them to management/Loss Prevention personnel.
* Complete appropriate safety training and certifications to perform work tasks.
* Follow property specific procedures for handling emergency situations (e.g., evacuations, medical emergencies, natural disasters).
Administration / general:
* To maintain an organised and tidy work area - this is to include all areas within the treatment area and gym.
* Managing the flow of laundering the towels, monitor towel levels and ensure towels are returned.
* Any other reasonable task that might be required.
* Protect the privacy and security of guests and co-workers.
* Ensure uniform, and personal appearance are clean, hygienic, professional and in compliance with company appearance guidelines
The purpose of this role profile is to focus attention on the most important aspects of the role of Gym Host. It is not intended to be a complete list of every duty and it is therefore expected that the day-to-day performance of the job will include tasks not listed above.
What you'll need
People/ Interpersonal Skills
* High level customer service ambassador
* Able to understand, anticipate and deliver outstanding personalised service
* Able to demonstrate a professional and organised approach to the role
* Great team player and can take ownership and responsibility.
* Previously worked to policy and procedures
Previous experience working in a gym or customer service environment, preferably within a high-end spa/gym or leisure area
* Professional service approach knowledge.
* Fluent in English both verbal and written.
What you'll receive
* An excellent placement within a company who believe it's the people within their business that make their business successful!
* An opportunity to become permanent
opportunity to earn via personal training
* Competitive rate of pay
* Accrued holiday pay
Are you passionate about delivering 5* customer service? Then please apply below