We're handling an excellent role for a client seeking an experienced Structural Steel Welder and Fabricator. You will be working for a company in the leisure industry as part of a project expected to last at least four weeks. This Steel Welder and Fabricator job comes with a salary of £11 to £12 per hour, DOE.
The company you will be working for creates bespoke adventure experiences across the world, in the form of leisure facilities. This involves working with steel, fibreglass and laminating.
To apply for the role, you will need the ability to work from detailed technical fabrication drawings to tolerances. The following skills are essential:
- Competence in handling and moving heavy structural beams using a gantry crane
- Confidence in plating and tacking up assemblies, ensuring they are assembled to correct tolerances
- Experience welding products to assist with production, including steel welding experience
- Assessing engineering drawings for products to be welded
You will need to work on a clean-as-you-go basis at all times and have the ability to work independently and be responsible for checking your work.
The Fabricator job will suit someone hardworking, reliable and punctual. To fulfil application requirements, you must be able to prove that you have:
- Two years previous structural steel experience and fabricator experience
- Previous experience welding to a coded standard
- the skill to read and understand detailed CAD drawings
If this manufacturing job as a Structural Steel Welder and Fabricator in Bingley is something you are qualified for, please get in touch today!
Interviews will take place by phone or online, due to the current COVID-19 lockdown but a skills test may be required in a socially distanced environment.
Your health and safety are of primary importance to Search Consultancy and the clients we represent.