Looking for a new role? Arbroath based?
We are working with an impressive manufacturing client who is recruiting for an experienced Welder. Within this role, you will be required to carry out various welding processes to a high standard of quality, working within a team to meet the production schedule of the plant.
* Read and understands engineering drawings & specifications.
* Welding processes to include SAW, MIG, TIG, SMAW, FLUX-CORE and CLADDING
* Set up, Monitor and Weld the components within the parameters of the specific weld procedure.
* Grinding work as required.
* Adhere to Company quality procedures.
* Compile & record weld maps and traceability record sheets.
* Adhere to Company Safety and Environmental policies.
* Fully time served Welder
* Experience of using the following processes SAW, MIG, TIG, SMAW, FLUX-CORE and CLADDING.
* Experience of flame cutting and general workshop duties.
If you find this role of interest and would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate in getting in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.