Weekend Duty Manager - Up to 21k - Stanmore Area - Brand New Opening
My client is currently looking for an experienced Duty Manager for this brand new, flag ship property in the Stanmore area. This 100+ bedroom, luxury complex is striving to bring fantastic food, superb décor and premium facilities to become a destination venue at the heart of the community.
This brand new property is looking for a Duty Manager that can be the face of the lobby entrance and ensure all queries, concerns or questions are combated with professionalism and warmth. The property has a luxurious décor/concept and has been teamed up with a fresh food menu, exclusive location and a delectable setting.
The ideal candidate will also be able to:
* Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Be customer focused and ensure the residents are the priority
* Demonstrate excellent customer service and leads by example
* Conduct security checks around the venue and report any maintenance issues
* Provide advice and consultancy regarding transport and event bookings
* Create a culture and ambience in the property that is luxurious as well as relaxed
* Must possess a clean UK driving license as you will be expected to drive the company vehicle
We are ideally looking for a Duty Manager that has experience within the luxury hotel environment or residential property.
As you will be working within a residential environment, a full DBS check will be conducted prior to anyone starting in the position.
Shift patterns would be:
Friday - 12 noon till 8pm
Saturday - 8am to 8pm
Sunday - 8am to 8pm
Monday - 8am to 12 noon
If this sounds like you then apply at the link below!! Alternatively give Marco Quasimodo as call on 01293 848149 or email email@example.com
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.