Great Opportunity for a bright and engaging Weekend Customer Service Administrator to join a reputable family run company based at the shore.
This is a weekend role but would be very desirable for someone who is able to work some other shifts ad hoc throughout the week to support with holiday cover and busier time slots. You would be based in reception so will be the first port of call to all customers and clients, to welcome and support with any enquiries. The hours are Saturday 8am-5pm and Sunday working is 10-4pm.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who enjoys a combined reception/admin/people orientated role. You will be working with a supportive team and full training will be given on company systems and product knowledge. If you have a strong work ethic, good admin skills and you are great with people then please don't hesitate to apply!
You will be expected to cover a range of duties, including:
* Meet and greet customers/clients
* Sign in visitors and issue keys/check security passes
* Support with customer enquiries/quotes via telephone, email and in person
* Updating internal MIS system daily
* Update customers on orders
* Typing up of documents
* Processing Invoices
* Processing of new clients and existing sales
* General office /facilities duties
* Knowledge to proceed with policies relating to ISO 9002 and 14000
You will need:
* Proven experience in an administrative role
* Great people skills
* Good IT skills, working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook
* Highly organised and attention to detail
* Have an excellent and professional telephone manner
* Strong work ethic
This is a great permanent opportunity to become apart of a reputable company.
Do you have the necessary skills for this varied and exciting role? If so, then please click "apply" today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.