An experienced administrator is required to join an expanding Chartered IFA firm based on the outskirts of Cambridge.
The main duties and responsibilities of the role will be:-
* To oversee the new business process from quotation and submission of applications through to completion of the case, addressing all queries and ensuring that the client is kept aware of progress as appropriate.
* Ensure that client files are completed to the high standard necessary to provide evidence of client transactions and able to demonstrate that know your client and suitability principles have been adhered to for every case.
* To input data in IRESS (AO)/ WRAPs/Virtual Cabinet or other systems as required to achieve the job in line with company policy.
* To maximise the use of the IRESS Adviser Office system / WRAPs for the retention of client information.
* Conduct all research to provide the Financial Planners with relevant information to enable them to prepare for meeting and presentations as required.
* Address all ad hoc queries from existing clients and maintain appropriate file notes. To update IRESS(AO)/Virtual Cabinet/WRAPs accordingly.
* Advise existing clients of information from external sources (e.g. product providers) relevant to their current and potential needs.
* Proactively review existing clients' circumstances and provide information to the financial advisers/CRMs to enable them to address the client's needs in a timely manner in line with company segmentation policy
The client is looking for candidates who can
* Demonstrate excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Ensure all administration for the advisory function of the company is completed in a timely and effective manner to meet the company's record keeping and file quality requirements.
* Maintain back office database and client accounts, ensuring that the information is always current to facilitate reporting requirements.
An excellent benefits package and career opportunity is available for the successful candidate. Contact Nick Tagg at Search Consultancy today for more information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.