Are you keen to work in a busy lab and to get industrial experience in Microbiology?
Are you looking to get an entry level role after graduating?
Then read on.
- Undertaking all tasks within the main laboratory appropriate to the level of training per the training matrix and assigned level of seniority within the laboratory
- Registration, preparation and analysis of samples as required.
- Adhering to documented procedures for all aspects of laboratory work, ensuring that all relevant information concerning samples is recorded, that samples are handled correctly, and that all necessary records and quality data are maintained.
- Reporting and/or calculation of results in accordance with the methods of analysis.
- Maintain turnaround time at >99%, ensuring that daily targets are achieved.
- Responsible for ensuring that UK health and safety legislation is maintained and helping to ensure that the working environment is kept in a clean and tidy manner with due attention to the careful maintenance of all laboratory fittings and equipment.
- Ensure personal protective clothing equipment is worn in accordance with the Health & Safety policy.
- Work with the team to drive the laboratory forward through continuous improvement.
- Knowledge of Laboratory Quality Manual in order to ensure compliance at all times with the policies, procedures and associated documents which are referred to in the manual.
- To assist through operating best practice in order to meet the requirements of the UKAS accreditation standard.
- Provide a high level of internal and external customer care.
If interested, get in touch at once.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age