Water hygiene Sales Executive
£35,000 + Bonus + Benefits
If you are looking to develop your career and grow your earnings in the field of environmental consultancy sales, then look no further!
I have a position available for an experienced water hygiene/treatment/legionella testing sales executive/rep/BDM with a leading consultancy based in Greater Manchester.
This is an outside sales role covering the North West and occasionally further afield. You will be given the tools and a vehicle, and the support so that you can manage your own diary. New business is the goal, and you'll be handsomely rewarded for the money you bring in.
Technical knowledge is just as important as sales pedigree so you will need a solid background in the industry. It would be great if you have done on-site risk assessments, but solid sales experience in a relevant role is just as helpful!
* 50% office based and 50 in the field
* Combination of own lead gen and leads from marketing
* Providing quotes for individual pieces of work
* Tendering for business with larger clients
* Regularly visiting existing customers and prospects to sell face to face
* Cross selling of water hygiene services to customers of other parts of the business and vice versa
* Experience in the water hygiene, legionella testing, or risk assessment field
* Proven sales experience within a consulting or testing firm
* Knowledge of relevant testing techniques
* Ability to manage own CPD and continuous learning of the industry
* Professional demeanour, well presented and friendly manner
* Strong IT skills
* Excellent base salary
* Bonus if target met for each month
* Commission on top of target
* Profit sharing
* Company car
* Private healthcare
* Incentives/lively company social calendar
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.