Warehouse Team Leader
Monday - Friday
Over the last couple of years the Online Distribution Sector has grown massively. This is such an exciting time for E-commerce operations with sales growing year on year, opening up more opportunities for people to join their business.
I am currently working with an established E-commerce business based in Liverpool, recruiting for a warehouse team leader position on a permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who wants a long term career and to be involved in such an exiting business evolving year on year.
- Health and Safety walks
- Overseeing inbound and outbound goods
- Motivating the warehouse team
- Managing orders and allocating roles
- Managing the in house warehouse system
- Hands on approach to picking and packing
- Ensuring the warehouse is clean and tidy
- Reporting performance figures
- Ensuring KPI's are met on a daily basis
- Ensuring goods go to the correct locations
- Responsible for documentation
It will be an advantage to have FLT licences and being comfortable on computer systems.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.