Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£23400.00 - £25000.00 per annum
The main focus of the role is to maximize the efficiency of the distribution unit at production site. To demonstrate reproducibility, sustainability and continuous improvement. Must be forward thinking with a positive mind set to identify and implement continuous improvements to the dispatch area and warehouse at production site to enable an efficient and swift transition of products to and from the distribution site.
Job Context / Key Challenges
To achieve the requirements of the dispatch/daily outbound good schedules, driven by H&S legislation, Quality and service.
Knowledge and Experience
(Knowledge and experience needed for satisfactory performance of the job)
* Extensive knowledge of the distribution area and each section of that area.
* Extensive product knowledge and requirements to achieve high OTIF %.
* A thorough understanding of the supplier and customer process including consumables.
* A thorough understanding of OEE reporting and inputting - work with Engineering to achieve improvements.
* A thorough understanding of all packaging and distribution processes and associated areas within that.
* Good communication skills on all levels
* Basic computer skills to fulfil role
* Be reliable and flexible to business requirements/demands.
* Be able to train others in all processes to improve flexibility and growth
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.