Warehouse Manager - up to £40,000
Lead a team for an established company that prides itself on maintaining long term relationships with its employees. Our client is looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager that will drive the DC to operational excellence while ensuring a safe and motivating environment.
The right candidate will lead from the front to ensure the operation runs smoothly across the whole warehouse, working with transport and facility teams to meet customer needs. Proven track record in delivering site KPI's and performance to meet budgetary requirements and cost savings.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Lead a team of 10 shift managers in the Warehouse
* Indirectly responsible for up to 200 team members including agency
* Inbound loads from 3rd party transport operation
* Recruitment, training and development of employees
* Overseeing day to day operations to deliver a safe, compliant and efficient site
* Employee relations and disciplinary
* Lead and inspire a team through change streamlining practices to deliver results and customer satisfaction
* Be creative to recognise employee progress and celebrate success
* Effective leadership, motive and build strong relationships with the team
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment focusing on results and deadlines
* People person with ability to communicate with team or on individual basis
* Works well under pressure and can interpret data quickly to make effective decisions
* Organisational and time management
* Build strong relationships with stakeholders including senior level and trade unions
Line management support and development training
Training on company intranet
Please contact email@example.com or call 07879 603542
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.