VACANCY - Warehouse Operative / Picker Packer (Fixed Term 6 month Contract)
LOCATION - Abbotsinch, Paisley
Our client based in the Abbotsinch area of Paisley, not far from Glasgow Airport is a global provider of managed services. They provide in-flight catering and retail products to a variety of leading airlines. They cater more than 440 flights per day and service more airline customers than anyone else in the UK.
We are looking for enthusiastic, highly driven individuals with a can do attitude working towards tight deadlines and are flexible and committed to working as part of a team.
You will be tasked with ensuring that flights are stocked with the correct equipment and depart on the scheduled time. Working alongside a team of like-minded people, you will be responsible for restocking bars and duty free trolleys from aircrafts adhering to the standard set by each airline they serve within a specified time period.
The main duties of the role will include:
- Count remaining goods in the bar / trolley returned and determine what is needed to restock
- Inputting information on computer system to generate pick list
- Pick products needed to restock bar / trolley
- Pack into bar / trolley following packing plan from airline
- Update computer system once bar / trolley is complete
- Maintain all Health & Safety and Security procedures
We are looking for people that are:
- Reliable and motivated
- Computer Literate
- Flexible and hard-working
Please note, due to health and safety reasons candidates are required to have a good understanding of the English language. Candidates must also have basic numerical skills and a willingness to learn coupled with an eye for detail.
- All PPE provided
- Full training provided
- Canteen area - free meals & tea / coffee will be provided whilst on shift
The hours of work are:
- Working 4 days out 7, evening or weekend work may be required
- 10 hour shifts starting either 6am or 8am dependant on airline demands
- £7.38 / £7.83 per hour dependent on age
- 6 month fixed term contract - with a genuine opportunity of a long-term contract
Please note you must be able to provide references for a period of 5 years and undergo a basic criminal records check in order to comply with both Civil Aviation Authority and local airport authority regulations.
If you would like to apply please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or apply through this site.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age