Search Consultancy are looking for experienced Production Admin for our client based in Bolton.
As a Warehouse Admin , you will be required to work shifts on days Days Monday to Friday
Our client, a rapidly growing manufacturing plant, are looking for a number of Operatives to assist in all aspects of the manufacturing process.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- All employees are legally responsible for their own health and safety as well as those who may be affected by their acts or omissions. They are also legally required to co-operate in health and safety matters as directed by their employer.
- The correct protective preventative clothing and equipment must be worn at all times in designated areas.
- The Operator helps to co-ordinate inbound and outbound shipments
- The operator verifies inbound materials and outbound packing slips, and stock items as appropriate.
- Ensures raw materials and/or finished product is placed in the correct pallet space within warehouse.
- Pulls, picks, and stages orders based on customer or production needs, prepares items for shipment or production.
- Completes appropriate paperwork and/or enters data regarding incoming materials, work-in-progress, outgoing orders, and other operations to ensure records and counts are accurate.
- Assists with maintaining an inventory of materials, product, and goods, such as completing cycle counts, performing calculations, entering information, and other related duties.
- Communicates with production, quality control, maintenance, and other departments to maintain a safe and effective environment and to ensure quality products.
- Cross cover and deputise for other Operators in case of absence and annual leave as required, as well as deputising in other areas as required.
- To be actively involved in two-way communication and the development and introduction of improvement initiatives.
- Co-ordinate inbound and outbound orders
- Complete the weekly list for cycle counts
- Completion of customer complaint investigations including feedback via internal systems
- Support Risk Assessments
- Completes any system testing for new IT initiatives through development phases to verify effectiveness of solutions
- Ensure teams daily key deliverables are met including reporting on KPI's to management team
- Lead any 5S activities in the department
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Management of consumable items including placing orders on Oracle and receipting orders.
- Operates machinery or tools to transport or move, stock, store materials and product. Fork lift Truck license preferred.
- Operates various forms of machinery, such as labeler, packer, palletizer, filler to prepare products for shipment; may also perform preventative maintenance on machinery or areas.
If you are interested in the role, and have the relevant experience, please use the link below to apply.
Search Consultancy are acting as an employment business on behalf of their client.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.