Warehouse Operative, Trafford Park Manchester
£18,000 p/annum, 37 Hours p/week - Monday to Thursday 0900 -1730, Friday 0900 - 1700.
We are recruiting for a Warehouse Operative. This is a team based role within a successful and rapidly growing business, reporting to the warehouse team leader. The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate experience and a proven track record of working within a warehouse environment and handling stock management and resource management whist meeting Key Performance Indicators in a high volume transaction environment.
Main Duties to include:
- Singing in of orders using Proof of Delivery (POD) paperwork
- Booking items onto the warehouse using stock management system
- Locating items in warehouse
- Picking items as requested
- Preparing customer orders from either the Tail stock / Parts, refurbishment or PDI departments, ensuring they are loaded carefully and with appropriate packaging to maintain the integrity of the package during transit
- To work with and oversee subcontractors in logistics and police the loading of our products for a safe load.
- Communicate with Internal and external customers including FEDEX in the process of returns products, picked items, shipped items, planned deliveries
- Housekeeping of warehouse and other area's including external yard space.
This is a permanent position starting immediately, if you meet all of the above criteria then please apply by following the link to submit your CV.
Search Consultancy are an employment business recruiting on behalf of their clients.