Warehouse Operative, Coventry, £9.68 - £10.67 per hour, plus bonus
In the search for your next warehouse operative job, you might be looking for a market leader; a truly global company who work with some of the biggest names in the world. Then again, you also want to be part of a team and feel supported as you would in a family business, where everyone is a name, not a number.
You can't have the best of both worlds surely? Well we beg to differ…
Martin Brower has been making deliveries to some of the world's largest restaurant chains for over 60 years. A truly global company, which for you, means:
- The latest voice recognition technology to ensure orders are picked quick, and right first time
- The highest standards in health and safety and training, so you feel safe whilst you work
- A wide range of benefits; life assurance, healthcare, and a generous contributory pension scheme
A bit about the job
- Annual equivalent of £21,141 - £23,303 plus bonus
- The weekly pay is good and you can opt for a permanent day or night shift
- Day shifts and night shifts are available across 11 hour shifts
- You'll work a four day working week, four shifts in seven days
What to expect
- It's busy! Orders must be picked efficiently so that deliveries can be made on time and customers are happy. So this means the days will pass quickly
- It's a multi-temperature warehouse (frozen / chilled and ambient) so you'll need to be adaptable to all temperatures
- Team work is dream work. You will always be able to rely on the support of your colleagues and managers so that targets and deadlines are met.
What you'll need
You'll need previous warehouse experience and a MHE driving licence is desirable (VNA / FLT / LLOP) but not essential. More so, we're looking for like minded customer focused people to join the family.
Sound good? Then apply today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.