Are you a highly-motivated warehouse or logistics professional with proven warehouse experience? Are you looking to challenge yourself in a more varied role with an expanding, market leading company? If so, check what we can offer you.
- 24/7 out of hours access to our consultants.
- Weekly pay. PAYE and other methods are available if you meet the required criteria.
- Payroll hub - access payslips, P60 and control your own pay.
- Holiday pay.
- Access to an auto enrolment pension.
- A refer a friend scheme which rewards you for recommending other good staff to Search.
- Free personal protective equipment if required.
- Access to HR support.
- Access to sickness, maternity/paternity pay - subject to eligibility.
As a Warehouse Operative, you will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of duties within our warehouse. You must be able to work accurately, safely and effectively as part of a team.
This is a full time role and shifts are rotational but we will do our best to accommodate you with your preference.
Still Interested? To be considered for this role, you should have:
* Experience gained in a logistics or warehouse role
* Previous manual handling experience
* A forklift truck license, ideally counterbalance
You can apply online, send your CV to email@example.com or call us on 01512295545
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.