Monday - Friday
Search Logistics are currently working with a 3PL distribution site to recruit a new Warehouse Manager to oversee a multi user general haulage operation.
Job Description + Company
- General Haulage
- Responsible for 280,000 square foot
- Management of 40,000 pallet locations
- Overseeing and leading 2 warehouse supervisors, 26 core warehouse operatives and up to 30 agency staff
- Utilising space and processes for management of between 25 - 30 contract at any time
- Ensuring stock is accrual and warehouse management systems are correct and up to date
- Effectively monitoring staff performance and motivating people
- Identifying training needs and following through with coaching processes
- Managing the process of goods in, goods out, put away and pick including all documentation involved
- Responsibility for health and safety on site
- HR functions including, development plans, return to work, disciplinary's and appraisals
- Holding meetings with staff and attending management meetings
- Work with senior management to look at costs and labour.
Key Skills + Competencies
- Previous experience overseeing warehouse team of up to 50 people
- E-commerce experience would be beneficial
- A strong team builder with the ability to motivate people to achieve results
- PC literate with a good level of numeracy skills
- Experience dealing with multi contracts and excellent organisation skills
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.