Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
I am exclusively partnering with a distribution company based in Lichfield on their search for a new Warehouse Manager. My client is a leading transport specialist providing bespoke solutions to manufacturers, retailers, wholesalers and distributors across the UK. The role as Warehouse Manager will be a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to work within a progressive growing company.
Key duties will include:
* Responsible for coordinating the inbound, storage and dispatch of goods
* Oversee the warehouse operatives and ensure structured training and development plans for all junior team members
* Liaise with agencies to ensure extra heads during peak
* Confident holding one to one meetings with the team which could include appraisals and disciplinaries
* Management of stock accuracy across the site
* Ensure a customer focused culture in maintained
* Work closely with the Transport Manage to ensure timely dispatch of goods
* Motivating, organising and encouraging teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded
The Successful Applicant
* Has 3 years+ of warehouse management experience
* Has worked within a fact paced palletised operation
* Has a customer centric approach
* Is flexible across shifts
* Experience within CI and 5s/lean would be an advantage
Please get in touch with Jessica Ingram for more information on the role: Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.