Warehouse Manager - Responsibilities
- Manage the day-to-day functions for a smooth operation
- Ensure Health & Safety is adhered to across the site and on all shifts.
- Achieve and exceed targets, requests and expectations and deliver on Key Performance Indicators while observing budgetary constraints throughout the year.
- Strong administration skills, ensuring all work is captured and invoiced including creating/managing/reviewing site documentation (SOPs, KPIs and H&S) and ensuring all relevant monthly/yearly checks are actioned and recorded correctly.
- Work flexibly and manage staff to ensure enough cover, arrange extended and extra shifts when required to meet customer requirements
- Responsible for all servicing of site equipment, site permits to work and contractor packs.
- Prepares and presents plans for operational peaks and operational projects.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.