VACANCY - Order Picker/Packer
Are you looking for long-term work?
Would you like to work in a fast paced warehouse environment?
Would you like to be trained and developed?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have the job for you!
Our pharmaceutical client based in East Kilbride is seeking a number of enthusiastic, driven Warehouse Order Pickers/Packers to work within their busy warehouse & distribution operation. This position is on a longterm temporary full time basis working Monday to Friday 5pm till 2am OR 11.30am till 8pm. This is a long term role with a genuine opportunity of a permanent contract!
The main duties of the role will include:
- Picking stock accurately and efficiently
- Packaging of customer orders in preparation for dispatch to pharmacies and retailers throughout the UK
- Scanning of stock to maintain stock control levels
- General warehouse duties as directed by supervisor / manager.
We are looking for people that are:
- Reliable and motivated
- Flexible and hard-working
The hours of work are:
- Monday to Friday 11am - 8pm OR 5pm - 2am
If this is the job for you please hit APPLY or send an up-to-date cv to email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.