Warehouse Operators, East Kilbride
Work for our client and enjoy consistent hours, long term work, regular overtime and the chance of a permanent position.
They distribute pharmaceutical products throughout the U.K. and Ireland an we're helping them find Warehouse Operators to work from their site at Kelvin Industrial Estate, East Kilbride.
As a Process Operator there are some great benefits:
- Opportunity to become a permanent member of the team
- Ongoing training
- Pay rates - £8.21 to £8.37 per hour
- Overtime rates - paid at enhanced rates
- Long term work - commitment to keep you working into the New Year
What to expect
- Picking stock accurately and efficiently using a voice activated head set
- Packaging of customer orders in preparation for dispatch to pharmacies and retailers throughout the UK
- Scanning of stock to ensure order accuracy
- Replenishing pick bays
- Housekeeping duties
- Working to targets
- General warehouse duties as directed by supervisor / manager
- You'll have previous experience of working in a warehouse environment OR a solid work history with transferable skills
- You'll be enthusiastic about productivity and getting the job done efficiently and to a high standard
- You'll be able to commit to working into the new year
We're moving quickly, so if you are interested in joining the team, click apply now. For any further information, contact Tracy in the Search Glasgow office.
The main duties of the role will include:
We are looking for people that are:
- Reliable and motivated
- Committed to working a 5pm till 2am shift
- Able to work to targets and deadlines
- Flexible and hard-working
- Possess good attention to detail
The hours of work are:
- Monday to Friday 5pm - 2am
If this is the job for you please hit APPLY or send an up-to-date cv to email@example.com.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.