Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
about 1 month ago
To provide highly professional & proactive support to the warehousing team across the warehouse site in Livingston.
£22k - £25k per annum
* Keeping the warehouse plans for sites up to date with any stock movements or operation results which have been created by the warehouse team.
* Completing job sheets for tasks which have been undertaken at sites and updating the stock sheet accordingly with these changes.
* Completing and submitting HMRC regulated paperwork for movements (EMCS), end of month records (W1) and any duty payments (W5).
* Processing sample requests and preparing for dispatch to customers.
* Maintaining and dispatching bottled stock as and when needed for customer or staff orders.
* Answering the phones and responding to queries in a professional and timely manner.
* Dealing with customers and visitors on site and helping with any event preparation required.
* Purchasing stationary and anything else needed for the sites.
* Any other work which is required by the team to support the day to day running of the site.
? Excellent attention to detail.
? Excellent organisational/administrative skills.
Ability to work under pressure and have strong timekeeping skills.
? Strong communication skills.
? A professional & presentable demeanour.
? Strong working knowledge of Microsoft, focusing on Excel.
? Working knowledge of ERP systems (desirable)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.