Temporary warehouse admin required for a large logistics company based in Wrexham.
The role will be for a minimum of 3 weeks, therefore suitable candidates need to be available immediately. The role will be full-time for the first week while training and then shifts will fall 12-5 Monday to Friday.
- Processing orders on Merlin including producing dispatch notes and the scanning and uploading of delivery notes;
- Reconcile internal and supplier delivery and picking notes
- Process 'on hold' orders, providing regular updates and reviews
- Liaise with couriers as required to support the returns process
- Handle queries from internal departments and update the system accordingly
- Produce reports for the order picking count and others as required
- Support the warehouse team with stock reporting and stock counting as required
- Monitor delivery effectiveness with company drivers and provide updates as required to the Warehouse & Logistics Manager
- Assist as otherwise required by the business.
- Previous experience working in an administration role;
- Good communication skills both written and verbal;
- Good level of numeracy and literacy;
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Word
- Knowledge of general engineering products (tools, fasteners, pipeline etc);
If you are available immediately and can commit to the full contract please apply via the link below.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age