Support Worker - Waking Nights
Full-Time Permanent Role
Up to £8.50 per hour (dependent on experience)
Preston - Slaidburn
Are you naturally a nurturing and compassionate Support Worker? A successful Care provider are looking for a Waking Night Support Worker to join their team within a residential home in Lancashire. You will provide support to young people aged 10-17 whom have complex needs and challenging behaviours. You will be provided with a vast range of training, ensuring you feel comfortable and fully equipped to deal with all aspects of your work. This is a full time role offering up to £8.50 per hour depending on experience and you will be required to work from 10pm - 8am (3 on, 3 off)
* To maintain a regular system of recording in connection with each young person, to be involved in the implementation of care plans and to assist in the provisions of reports when required.
* To comply with company rules, policies and practices of the establishment and to respond to emergencies this may arise within the establishment.
* Provide the service users with support regarding both their personal space and communal areas within the establishment
* Have a clean, full driving licence and access to own car
* Flexibility to work extra hours if needed/cover shifts
* Be either Level 3 Health & Social Care qualified or be willing to gain
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.