Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
over 1 year ago
Waking Night Children's Worker
£18.5k- 20.6 plus £34 sleeps
Fantastic bonus scheme
Search are looking for an enthusiastic and caring individual to provide the best possible care to Children in Crewe. Roles typical of a Children's Worker includes:
* To work in a positive, respectful and empowering way with all young people in order to promote good relationships and encourage achievement.
* To consistently and proactively ensure the therapeutic care of young people.
* To provide a positive role model and maintain high professional standards at all times.
* To ensure the routine physical care and hygiene of the young people is maintained.
* To maintain appropriate routines, limits and boundaries for the young people.
This residential home operates on a 5:2 shift pattern (5 Night shifts one week, 2 night shifts the next), with £34 sleep rate also
NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care Children/Equivalent
Driver with full license.
There is a fantastic bonus scheme as follows for employees:
*'Pay Care Scheme', this is a company health care benefit.
*'Perk Box', this allows the employees to get discounts or free offers on hundreds of well known high street brands.
*Annual Leave Service Award.
*Long Service Bonus of £750 given after 5 continuous full time years of employment.
*NVQ Bonus when complete Level 3 (£500 in total) or Level 5 (£750 in total) in instalments, initial after completion and remainder 18 months following.
*Refer a friend scheme for both qualified and unqualified.
*Free meals on shift (for residential roles)
* Company pays for DBS as well as reimburses cost for update service each year.
* Company reimburses staff for Social Care Wales registration each year.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.