Do you consider yourself an empathetic and resolution focused individual that has experience supporting vulnerable customers?...we want to hear from you!
By joining the team, you will support vulnerable customers that require individually tailored solutions due to difficult personal circumstances whilst working with the Financial Assist team.
You will be…
- Identifying and supporting vulnerable customers by understanding their needs to ensure the best outcome for the individual
- Providing exemplary customer service by case managing the relationship with your Customer and challenge policies and processes
- Handling inbound and outbound correspondence via email & phone
- You will ask appropriate questions to develop an understanding of their situation and the relevant factors relating to their vulnerability.
- Build rapport & reach the best solution for each customer
- Ensure each customer has a positive & memorable experience
The Ideal Candidate:
- Do you have previous experience working in a position liaising with vulnerable customers?
- Have you worked in a Collections or Arrears role?
- Have you worked within a carer or voluntary role?
- Do you have experience of using Microsoft Word or Excel?
Fully flexible rotational shift from 8am till 9pm, working 1 in 3 Saturdays between 8am till 6pm.
If you are interested in this Vulnerable Customer Specialist role and will pass a Credit Check & Criminal Record Check then click to apply!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.