Virtualisation & Automation Engineer - Systems Engineer - VMWare
Are you a passionate Virtualisation Engineer (on Infrastructure Engineer who works on a lot of VMWare and wants to specialise in Virtualisation) who believes in using best practice Automation?
Do you want to be in an environment that follows latest thinking / methodologies and adopts latest technology such as NSX-V?
Then this is the Virtualisation role for you.
What You Will Get In Return:
- Training you will get in NSX-V Technologies is just one example of the continuous technical learning and development you will be supported in
- Work is interesting, its enterprise level / large scale and new technology is adopted and utilised in this practice area
- Progression route available either as a technical guru or into management
- Competitive package
- Be passionate about Virtualisation with background in working with VMWare
- Have Automation experience or a desire to work with best practice Automation and an interest in DevOps
- As well as VMWare you should have some of the below but not all:
- Host profiles
- Automated builds
- roles & permissions
- Storage vMotion
- Resource Pools
- Have an understanding of Linux and or Windows Servers
- Desire to learn and will make the most of this supportive environment, the training you will be given and the career progression opportunities open to you
This business is renowned for developing staff from within. For a chance to make a career enhancing move into my client please send me your CV in the first instance.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.