Vehicle Rental Logistics Administration Agent - Gatwick Perm £18,000 - £ 19,500 pa
40 hours per week Mon - Fri & Every other Saturday
Reporting directly to the Branch Manager, you will ensure new vehicles into the branch are administered and prepared ready to Rent. You will work closely with both the Rental and Fleet teams ensuring any damaged vehicles and those requiring service or warranty are documented and processed for repairs and ensure that all De-fleet vehicles are administered and prepared ready for the necessary disposal
We are looking for a professional, self-motivated individual to work as a Vehicle Rental Agent at our Gatwick location. You will possess a professional, reliable, flexible, positive and enthusiastic manner. Having a logistical background within a fast-paced environment would be advantageous. You will need to have a strong 'can do' attitude and possess the ability to get the best out of people. You will have:
* Ensuring vehicles availability, bookings, collections and deliveries
* Responsible for the day to day logistics of vehicle deliveries and collections, including the organisation and daily planning of a small team of Drivers.
* Liaising with other branches within our UK Branch Network to support a fluid fleet approach to vehicle rental.
* Work with the Head Office Fleet Department to ensure vehicle quality is maintained and appropriate damage is reported.
* Providing an exceptional customer service with our clients and customers on a regular basis, both by phone and email.
* Accurately process all administrative tasks associated with vehicle rental
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Highly organised, with an eye for detail.
* Possess accurate administration skills.
* Previous logistical experience in car rental is preferred.
* Have a full Clean UK driving licence.
* Competitive Salary
* 21 days holiday + bank holidays
* An opportunity to work within a pivotal role and be an integral part of the successes of the Branch
* Commitment to your continuous personal and professional development
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.