Find your better future.
Goodbye working unhappy, hello doing what you love. Trust our specialists to make your job search easy.
£25000.00 - £28000.00 per annum + benefits
10 months ago
My client is an extremely successful business which has continued to see growth and success throughout 2020.
They now need to recruit a motor industry professional who has knowledge of the vehicle workshop, service and repair sector, to join them on a permanent basis.
This position will coordinate the vehicle maintenance ensuring optimum fleet utilisation while providing the customer with a great customer experience.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Control maintenance spend on all fleet vehicles and authorise vehicle repairs applying cost control methods to ensure the most economical repair methods are applied.
* Proactively make Service and MOT bookings
* Place rental bookings to cover vehicles off the road
* Identify rechargeable items and process for billing
* Highlight warranty issues to reduce fleet costs.
* Daily downtime management for fleet vehicles.
* Accurately entering data to the fleet management system.
* Line manager, Account Managers, fleet customers and key contacts within customer's fleets
Skills and Experience
* Mechanical automotive repair knowledge
* Well organised
* Motivated individual
* Team player
* Excellent communication skills
Working hours are:
Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm
1 in 4 weekends will involve you being on-call.
Laptop, ipad and phone provided by the client
If you're interested in this position, please feel free to apply for the role using the details on this advert.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.