An experienced Mechanical fitter required to join an expanding team in a global oil and gas company, working closely with clients to provide high quality and custom made products.
As a mechanical fitter you will offered a salary up to £28,000 basic plus overtime and opportunity to work on clients sites off-shore depending on company requirements.
With progression and training available it is an ideal opportunity for a mechanical fitter looking to expand from a workshop only role and gain field experience.
Within the workshop you will have the follow duties:
- assembly and testing of valves and related equipment after manufacturing repair.
- Dissemble client equipment to prepare for inspection
- Maintenance of test equipment
- On-site service and maintenance when required by client, can include off-shore work.
To be consider for the mechanical fitter role, you will have the below skills and experience:
- Time served apprenticeship in Mechanical fitting or equivalent experience.
- minimum 3 years experience working as a mechanical fitter, ideally with valves.
- Fork lift License
- Driving License
- Ability to communicate with internal and 3rd party stakeholders
For more information on this role, submit your CV below and one of the team will be in touch.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.