12 month contract
My client, a leading pharmaceutical company based in Liverpool are looking for a number of Validation Specialists to join them on a special project ensuring QC Lab Equipment renewal.
Responsibilities of the Validation Specialist:
* To ensure that the maintenance, qualification and calibration of laboratory equipment used is up to date and at the required GMP standards and to participate in method/instrument troubleshooting
* Generating and executing IQ, OQ, PQ on GMP equipment and new pieces of equipment will be required to be fully qualified.
* To perform accurate and reliable laboratory tests and generate, report and approve results to cGMP standard, in accordance with current company requirements and SOPs.
* To write and execute validation protocols following ICH guidelines and other organisational standards;
* To write reports on completion of execution of the validation/verification studies.
* To participate in planning and execution of projects including monitoring ongoing validation exercises and providing regular updates on progress, communicating possible issues that may affect timelines and milestones.
The ideal candidate for the Validation Specialist post will have:
* A BSc/BTEC/City and Guilds in Science or Engineering along with a strong cGMP background in the Biological or Pharmaceutical industry.
* Significant experience of QC testing techniques and industry practices, to include Biological and Chemistry testing
* Previous experience of QC equipment validation is required.
* Experience of generating and executing IQ, OQ, PQ on GMP equipment
* Knowledge and experience of CSV and IT systems is desirable
If you are a Validation Specialist or experienced in Validation processes and looking for a new challenge then please apply now!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age